Swap Theme – Steampunk Birds
- Create the art piece sized at 4x6
- There are many places for free steampunk inspiration and printables for collage, here are just a few:
- Use any style or technique you want and any base that you want.
- Create the artwork on one side and the other side is to include your name, the date and the swap name.
- The swap piece is to be mailed in an envelope to the partner I will assign the day after the swap deadline.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on volunteer Angel swappers to make up extras, who BTW are amazing!
Join the Swap!
- Signup deadline is March 19th
- Partner assignments will be emailed out the afternoon of March 20th
- Swap must be mailed before March 30th
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed
- Before signing up, make sure you have read this entire page.
- Signup link will be posted shortly.