Swap Theme for November 2018
Inner Critic Eviction Notice
- Create an Artist Trading COIN
- Coin must be 2.5″ round
- Use any style or technique you want, paint, collage, embellishments… whatever turns your crank.
- Create the artwork on one side and the other side is to include your name, the date and the swap name
- The swap piece is to be mailed in an envelope to the partner I will assign the day after the swap deadline
- You only need to create one swap piece
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory – it’s optional.
- Create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on volunteer Angel swappers to make up extras, who BTW are amazing!
- Since Canada Post is on strike, I will be pairing up Canadian swappers with each other due to the delays in mailing. If you are outside of Canada and don’t mind being paired up with a Canadian and delayed mail, please indicate this in the comments area in the signup form below.
Join the Swap!
- Signup deadline is November 19th at noon EST
- Partner assignments will be emailed out the afternoon of November 20th
- Swap must be mailed before November 30th
- You are to email your swap partner or send a direct message inside the community when your swap piece has been mailed. When receiving this message, please acknowledge it, so your partner knows you received their email/message.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to
- Before signing up, make sure you have read this entire page.
The Swap is Now Closed.
Next Swap will be posted on December 1st.