Learn how to use acrylics and metallic paint to create a tarnished background and witness a happy accident when I use a baby wipe to lift up some paint.
Using a Baby Wipe to Make a Stamped Impression
Substrate: 140lb Watercolour Paper
- DecoArt Media White Gesso – DMM18
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics:
- Phthalo Blue – DMFA23
- Quinacridone Burnt Orange – DMFA31
- Quinacridone Magenta – DMFA35
- Phthalo Green-Blue – DMFA24
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics: Worn Penny – DA287
- paper towels
- palette knife
- palette paper
- flat brushes
What did you think?
What is the most unusual thing you’ve used as a stencil? please share in the comments below.