In this Book of Backgrounds lesson, you will learn how to create a marbled backgrounds on Terra Skin, including Ink blots and puddle playing to make it look organic.
- Extra paper or blank journal for extras
DecoArt Media Misters
- Red – DMM06
- Primary Yellow – DMM03
DecoArt Media Shimmer Mister
- Turquoise – DMM09
- Yellow – DMM11
- White – DMM11
- DecoArt Media White Gesso – DMM18
- Royal Aqualon, #6 round – 2250
- Royal Brush Square Brush Basin – RD325
- Royal Essentials Palette Paper – RD358
- Royal Palette/Painting Knife – LG2
- No-Stick Mat
- Mister Bottle Filled with Water
- Paper Towels
- Baby or Kitchen Wipes
What did you think?
Have you ever worked with TerraSkin or some other type of non-wood based paper before? Let me know in the comments below.