My drawing journal was full, so while making another one, I thought I would share it with you.  I recycled paper from an existing commercial sketch book that was water damaged and I made covers using cardboard from a drawing pad and some pretty decorative paper I had in the studio.  I used the Coptic stitch to bind it so the beautiful chain would show on the spine.  I will apologize in advance for a couple of times where I went out of camera view and the “under my breath curse” when I poked myself with the tapestry needle.

All the supplied I used are listed at the end of the video and if you are located in the Hamilton, Ontario area, I can let you know specifically where you can find the supplies.