Hey artsy friends, in this how-to video, you’ll learn how to create an organized print for art journaling, collage or other types of art. I’ll also be using scraps of tracing paper for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation stamping to create more printed papers.
In this video, a variety of random rubber stamps will be used to create a master print. What stamps you use doesn’t matter. Use your favourites to create a theme if you’d like. It’s all about what you love to create your unique/custom printed papers.
Below you’ll find photos of the prints I created, a list of what I used in the video and an HD video.
- rice paper for master print
- tracing paper for 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation prints
Stamps and Ink
A variety of stamps were used and don’t remember where I got most of them. For this project, it doesn’t matter. Use whatever you have in your stash. Use theme based stamps, use typography…it doesn’t matter.
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Ranger Perfect Medium Stamp Pad
- StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Jet Black
- Ranger Perfect Pearls (white)
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder – Silver