Abstract Miniature Art
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is “Abstract Miniature Art“.
- 2″x2″ in size
- Abstract design, in any medium or style you choose.
- You cannot use manufactured printed paper, such as scrapbook paper.
- You can use rice paper or fabric glued onto a thick paper base, as long as you further create your abstract on that.
- You can use ribbon, trim and other embellishments if you want to create a mixed media piece. But the base must be created by hand.
- The base can be made from cardboard, watercolor/acrylic paper, masonite, it doesn’t matter as long as it’s not flimsy paper.
- Idea: create a painted, stamped, gelli printed or stenciled background on a large piece and cut down to 2x2 and embellish or further paint and detail as long as it’s abstract. Don’t overthink this, it’s to be abstract.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on Angel swappers to make up extras.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You must sign up on or before October 19th.
- You will receive your swap partner details the afternoon of October 20th
- The swap art must be mailed before: October 30th.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.