Abstract Self Portrait
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- For this swap, the theme is an “Abstract Self-Portrait“.
- Now, don’t panic, you can create your self-portrait anyway you want.
- If you’re stuck for ideas, do a Google search for “famous abstract self portraits”.
- For this swap, abstract means “it should not look realistic”.
- This is an ATC swap (Artist Trading Card), so the size must be 2.5″ x 3.5″
- You only need to create one ATC.
- You can use your favourite technique or use this time to experiment on a new style.
- If you are looking for free background printables for collage, you can find a great selection at The Graphics Fairy website.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
Join the Swap!
Join this swap and create an art piece based on the theme described above.
- You will receive your swap partner details on April 15th
- The Abstract Self Portrait ATC (Artist Tracing Card) must be mailed before: April 22nd.
- You will receive an anything goes art piece from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap piece has been mailed.
- You don’t have to wait until you receive your partners name to start working on your swap piece.