Artist Trading Card Swap
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ATC’S FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Are you a newbie?
Never created an ATC or participated in a swap before?
don’t worry, this swap is super simple.
Cut down to the size in the Theme guidelines below. You can prep with Gesso or flat acrylic paint if you want.
Paint, collage and/or stamp layers to build up depth.
Make it pretty with rhinestones, flowers, quotes, die-cuts…just that little extra something for an accent.
- For this ATC Swap, the theme is “52 Pickup – Your Favourite Song”, which was inspired by a member of my private Facebook group, Sarah!
- You are to create only one Artist Trading Card based on your favourite song.
- Create the ATC on a playing card as part of the “52 Pickup” series, although it’s not mandatory.
- You can create the ATC using a deck of cards, they are very, very cheap at the $store and they are already sized perfectly and are thick. If you don’t have a deck of cards to use, you will make one ATC that is 2.5″ x 3.5″.
- If you are looking for free printables, you can find a great selection at The Graphics Fairy website.
- You can include the name of the song, a quote or journaling passage if you’d like
- Glue a label to the back of the card with your name, the theme name of the swap and date.
- There will be future ATC swaps using decks of cards, so they won’t be wasted. You can also use your cards for any other theme based swap.
- Side Note: Using an actual deck of cards will save you time and money when it comes to preparation.
Join the Swap!
Join this swap and create an ATC based on the theme described above.
- The ATC must be mailed before: February 15th
- If you finish your ATC early, you can email me to assign you early a partner that has also finished their ATC.
- You will receive an ATC from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the ATC has been mailed.