5 x 7 Journal Page Swap
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Creating a 5 x 7 journal page is easy…remember to have fun.
Cut down to the size in the Theme guidelines below. You can prep with Gesso or flat acrylic paint if you want.
Paint, collage and/or stamp layers to build up depth.
Make it pretty with rhinestones, flowers, quotes, die-cuts…just that little extra something for an accent.
- For this 5 x 7 Journal Page Swap, the theme is “The Birds” as a tribute to Alfred Hitchcock.
- You are to create only one 5″ x 7″ art piece.
- There must be a bird in your design.
- If you are not into art journaling, don’t look at it that way…think of it as a 5 x 7 piece of art. What your partner does with it, is up to them. They can bind it in their own journal or frame it.
- You can include a quote or journaling passage if you’d like
- Glue a label to the back of the art piece with your name, the theme name of the swap and date.
- You can include a short note to your partner a bit about yourself and your creation – this is optional.
Join the Swap!
Join this swap and create an 5″ x 7″ piece of art based on the theme described above.
- Deadline to join the swap: February 28th at 6pm EST.
- You will receive your swap partner contact information: within 24 hours of the closing time
- The art piece must be mailed before: March 15th
- You will receive an art piece from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when your swap piece has been mailed.
- Please do not join the swap if you haven’t finished a previous swap. There is nothing more frustrating than receiving an email that someone didn’t get a swap card from their partner with the excuse “I didn’t have time”
- Deadlines for swap are shortened down to 2 weeks to help people avoid procrastination.
- The best way to avoid procrastination syndrome is to create the art piece first, then signup.