BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
- For this swap, the theme is “anything goes”.
- Anything goes means, you create whatever you want for this swap.
- It can be an artist trading card, bookmark, postcard, inchies, twinches, a painting, collage, mixed media… anything goes.
- You only need to create one art piece.
- It’s suggested that you create something using your favourite techniques, subjects and materials so your partner gets to know you a little bit better based on what you create.
- What you create and what your partner creates will be totally random. You may create a painting, your partner may create a bookmark.
- If you are looking for free printables for collage, you can find a great selection at The Graphics Fairy website.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” is not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
Join the Swap!
Join this swap and create an art piece based on the theme described above.
- You will receive your swap partner details on March 27th
- The Anything Goes art piece must be mailed before: March 31st
- You will receive an anything goes art piece from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap piece has been mailed.