Artist Trading Card Swap
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ATC’S FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Are you a newbie?
Never created an ATC or participated in a swap before?
don’t worry, this swap is super simple.
Cut down to the size in the Theme guidelines below. You can prep with Gesso or flat acrylic paint if you want.
Paint, collage and/or stamp layers to build up depth.
Make it pretty with rhinestones, flowers, quotes, die-cuts…just that little extra something for an accent.
- For this ATC Swap, the theme is “Fortune Cookies”
- You are to create only one Artist Trading Card with a fortune cookie quote.
- You can create the ATC using playing cards, watercolour paper, scrapbook paper or even cardboard, as long as it’s thick enough to hold any embellishments you glue on it.
- ATC must be 2.5″ x 3.5″.
- If you are looking for free printables, you can find a great selection at The Graphics Fairy website.
- You can Google “fortune cookie quotes” and use your computer with your favourite font to print out or hand-write the quote.
- On the back of the card, write your name, the swap theme and date.
Join the Swap!
Join this swap and create an ATC based on the theme described above.
- You will receive your swap partner name on March 14th.
- The ATC must be mailed before: March 18th.
- You will receive an ATC from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the ATC has been mailed.