Greeting Card - Welcome Spring
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Creating a greeting card is easy…just remember to have fun.
Create your card base from cardstock or plain scrapbook paper.
Choose the pieces to layer and add interest to your card.
Make it pretty by adding embellishments, ribbon, stamped elements, accents of colour and bling.
- For this greeting card swap, the theme is “Welcome Spring”.
- The card is to include a minimum of one flower.
- Elements can be stamped, sketched, painted, collaged, as mixed media or abstract. It’s up to you.
- You are to create only one greeting card.
- Including a coordinated envelope is optional. It’s nice though if you are designing the card so your partner can use it.
- Including a quote printed on the inside of the card is optional.
- On the back of the card, just sign your name. This allows your partner to use your card if they wish.
- On a small piece of paper, write your name, the swap name and date. If your partner wants to keep the card for themselves, they can choose to paperclip or tape the paper to the back of the card.
- You can include a short note to your partner a bit about yourself and your creation – this is optional.
Join the Swap!
Join this swap and create a piece of art based on the theme described above.
- Deadline to join the swap: February 15th at 6pm EST.
- You will receive your swap partner contact information: within 24 hours of the closing time
- The art piece must be mailed before: February 28th
- You will receive a greeting card from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap piece has been mailed.
- Please do not join the swap if you haven’t finished a previous swap. There is nothing more frustrating than receiving an email that someone didn’t get a swap card from their partner with the excuse “I didn’t have time”
- The best way to avoid procrastination syndrome is to create the art piece first, then signup.