BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is an “Happy Mail“.
- Size is 2.5″ x 3.5″ – Artist Trading Card
- Create an ATC using elements gifted to you, such as bits and bobs received in addition to a swap piece, scrap pieces, prints, anything given to you.
- If you are new to swapping and do not have any gifted items, please contact me (you can find the link in the top menu) with your mailing address and I will send you some.
- This is a great way to help relieve some of you with an abundance of happy mail received over the years 🙂
- You can use cardboard, heavy watercolour paper, cardstock or even masonite for the base and even for elements of the ATC.
- Create the ATC using your favourite style and techniques. Have fun with this one.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory. But for this particular swap, I encourage you to send something to your partner, even if you wrap the ATC in tissue paper to keep with the theme and spirit of the swap.
- Note: My goal is for next month to have a similar swap taking place, but the happy mail you receive from your partner, you create another ATC using those elements and sending it back to the same person. So they see how you used their happy mail. This one will take some tweaking in case we don’t have the same swappers signing up, but will be a fun one regardless.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on Angel swappers to make up for people dropping the ball.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You will receive your swap partner details on July 24th
- The swap art must be mailed before: July 31st.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.