Happy Mail - Part 2
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Read Before Signing Up
- Only participate in this swap if you participated in the July Happy Mail Swap.
- For this swap, the theme is part 2 to the July swap “Happy Mail“.
- Size is 2.5″ x 3.5″ – Artist Trading Card
- Create an ATC using elements gifted to you by your partner from July.
- You can use cardboard, heavy watercolour paper, cardstock or even masonite for the base and even for elements of the ATC.
- Create the ATC using your favourite style and techniques. Have fun with this one.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
Note: This swap will take some tweaking in case we don’t have the same swappers signing up, but will be a fun one regardless. Remember, you will be sending your swap piece to the same partner you had for July. You are making an ATC using the happy mail they sent you. If they didn’t send you anything, let me know and I’ll send you something.
IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on Angel swappers to make up extra pieces.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- Although you will be swapping with the same person from July, do not send out your ATC until you receive a personal email from me letting you know it’s ok to mail your ATC. This is so you don’t end up sending something to your July partner and they don’t signup for the swap.
- Deadline for signing up is August 10th.
- The swap art must be mailed before: August 15th.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to and this is the same person as you swapped with in July.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.