4 x 4 Swap
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is an “Jukebox Oldies“.
- This is a 4x4 swap, so the size must be 4″ x 4″
- The inspiration is to be taken from Jukebox oldies, which can be anything inspired from the 1960’s such as music, cars, tv shows, hair/clothing style, bands, artists, furniture or decor.
- You only need to create one 4x4.
- You can create the art on a 4x4 piece of cardboard, masonite, heavy watercolour paper or canvas. Remember that the thicker it is, the more expensive it will be to ship, but at the same time, use a base that won’t fall apart if you use a lot of embellishments.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory. Always have the expectation that you won’t get the same in return. The only obligation is the swap piece itself.
- IMPORTANT: Create your swap piece first, THEN signup.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You will receive your swap partner details on May 30th
- The swap art must be mailed before: June 6th.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.