Coffee and Tea Doodle Card
- Create the doodle card sized at 4x6
- It’s to be a card that can be doodled on while your partner is sipping their coffee or tea, so leave space for doodling
- Use any style or technique you want and any base that you want, avoid varnishing the doodling area
- Create the artwork on one side and the other side is to include your name, the date and the swap name
- The swap piece is to be mailed in an envelope to the partner I will assign the day after the swap deadline
- You only need to create one swap piece
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory – it’s optional.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on volunteer Angel swappers to make up extras, who BTW are amazing!
Join the Swap!
- Signup deadline is May 19th at noon EST
- Partner assignments will be emailed out the afternoon of May 20th
- Swap must be mailed before May 30th
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed
- Before signing up, make sure you have read this entire page.