Sketchy Crazy Birds ATC Swap
BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is an “Sketchy Crazy Birds ATC“.
- Size is 2.5″ x 3.5″ – an artist trading card”
- No, you don’t need to buy anything extra for this ATC swap
- Create an art piece using the following guidelines:
- an atc featuring a crazy bird
- you can use a stamp if you own the crazy bird stamps or dies or
sketch by hand using your favourite drawing tool and your own interpretation of a crazy bird
- If you’re not familiar with the crazy bird craze… here are some images on pinterest that might inspire your own craziness
- If you’re still stuck, go to Pixabay.com and do a search for birds. With a pencil, draw the outline on paper. Close the image down. Then draw some funky eyes!
- You can use cardboard, heavy watercolour paper, cardstock or even masonite for the base as long as it’s the size above.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on Angel swappers to make up extras.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You must sign up on or before September 20th, 2017.
- You will receive your swap partner details the afternoon of September 21st
- The swap art must be mailed before: September 30th.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.