BUILD UP A COLLECTION OF ART FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is an “Stringy Abstract Art“.
- This is an ATC swap (Artist Trading Card), so the size must be 2.5″ x 3.5″
- For pure convenience, the inspiration I took was from Wassily Kandinsky, but you can take your “stringy” inspiration from anything you want.
- You can use string, twine, rope, wool, wire, thread…anything stringy.
- You only need to create one ATC.
- Make sure you write your name, swap theme and date on the back of your swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory. Always have the expectation that you won’t get the same in return. The only obligation is the swap piece itself.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your piece first, THEN signup.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You will receive your swap partner details on June 15th
- The swap art must be mailed before: June 22nd.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.