Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is “Vintage Victorian Holiday Postcard“.
- 4″x6″ in size
- Use any medium or style you choose.
- The base can be made from cardboard or watercolor/acrylic paper, it doesn’t matter as long as it’s not flimsy paper
- Inspiration: create a piece of artwork that is 4x6 in size that features a vintage Victorian holiday theme.
- You can find inspiration at The Graphics Fairy and here is a quick link for some amazing ideas.
- The artwork is to be on one side. The other side is to include an handwritten paragraph telling your secret partner one of the greatest things you’ve accomplished in 2017. You can write this on paper and glue it to the back, or write directly on your substrate. Do not use computer print, it must be handwritten, regardless if your handwriting is terrible. Don’t forget to date and sign it like all other swaps.
- The postcard is to be mailed in an envelope to the partner I will assign the day after the swap deadline.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on Angel swappers to make up extras.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You must sign up before DECEMBER 19th.
- You will receive your swap partner details the afternoon of DECEMBER 20th
- The swap art must be mailed before: DECEMBER 30th.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.