Swap Theme – Whimsical Girls
Read Before Signing Up
- For this swap, the theme is “Whimsical Girls“.
- Type is: a bookmark (any sized bookmark)
- Use any medium or style you choose.
- The base can be made from cardboard or watercolor/acrylic paper, it doesn’t matter as long as it’s not flimsy paper
- The artwork is to be on one side only.
- The other side is to include your name, the date and the swap name.
- The bookmark is to be mailed in an envelope to the partner I will assign the day after the swap deadline.
- You only need to create one swap piece.
- The words “I’m not good enough” are not allowed in the decision of whether or not to participate.
- Many swappers include extra “happy mail” with their swap such as paper bits, tissue etc. Please note that this is not mandatory.
- IMPORTANT: Please create your swap piece first, THEN signup. This ensures I don’t have to keep creating extra pieces or relying on Angel swappers to make up extras.
Join the Swap!
Create an art piece based on the theme described above, then join the swap.
- You must sign up before JANUARY 19th.
- You will receive your swap partner details the afternoon of JANUARY 20th
- The swap art must be mailed before: JANUARY 30th.
- You will receive swap art from the same person you are sending to.
- You are to email your swap partner when the swap art has been mailed.
- Before signing up, make sure you have read the section above.