Learn how to use acrylics and metallic paint to create a tarnished background while using paper towels and wax paper as the painting tool.
Using How to Create a Tarnished Metallic Background
Substrate: 140lb Watercolour Paper
- DecoArt Americana Premium: White Gesso – DATM07
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics
- Ultramarine Blue – DA225
- Traditional Burnt Umber – DA221
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: Phthalo Blue – DMFA23
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics:
- Shimmering Silver – DA070
- Bronze – DA073
- wax paper
- paper towels
- palette knife
- palette paper
- flat brushes
What did you think?
Have you worked with metallic paint before? what’s your favourite brand or technique? please share in the comments below.